Launching and Optimizing the ABM Customer Journey
This recorded session focuses on Overdrive’s tried and proven approach to getting ABM programs launched across the whole sales and marketing funnel in the right way, right away. These are the same strategies and tactics Overdrive applies to its base of highly successful B2B enterprises. You will learn the essential ingredients of a steady-state “always-on” ABM program that consistently puts your brand, messages and offers in front of qualified people at the right companies at the right time – all the time.
Insights and tactical skills building will include formulating Overdrive’s 4-step program of building and prioritizing an intent-based ABM target list, buying media that targets those exact companies and people at the right times, triggering nurture and sales campaigns from prospect behavior and creating a set of ABM metrics that you can take action against.
To watch the video and download the slides, simply fill out the form →
Key topics covered in this session are as follows:
- Learning the critical 4 steps in Overdrive’s ABM roadmap.
- Building an ABM target list with the scale to make a difference.
- Identifying intenders fast so your sales team can get the jump on the competition.
- Buying media that target the right companies and people.
- Getting to know ABM platforms such as Madison Logic, Demandbase, Terminus, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and VisitorTrack.
- Understanding the key to developing content that gets noticed and gets consumed.
- Triggering nurture campaigns that escalate your prospects from engagements to inquiries.
- Creating a set of ABM metrics that matter.