Always on ABM Webinar
A quick-start workshop to supercharge your account-based marketing.Register for Webinar
This session focuses on Overdrive’s tried and proven approach to getting ABM programs launched across the whole sales and marketing funnel in the right way, right away. These are the same strategies and tactics Overdrive applies to its base of highly successful B2B enterprises. You will learn the essential ingredients of a steady state “always on” ABM program that consistently puts your brand, messages and offers in front of qualified people at the right companies at the right time - all the time.
Insights and tactical skills building will include formulating Overdrive’s 4-step program of building and prioritizing an intent based ABM target list, buying media that targets those exact companies and people at the right times, triggering nurture and sales campaigns from prospect behavior and creating a set of ABM metrics that you can take action against.
Duration: 90 mins.
Key topics covered in this session are as follows:
- Learning the critical 4 steps in Overdrive’s ABM roadmap.
- Building an ABM target list with the scale to make a difference.
- Identifying intenders fast so your sales team can get the jump on the competition.
- Buying media that targets the right companies and people.
- Getting to know ABM platforms such as Madison Logic, Demandbase, Terminus, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and VisitorTrack.
- Understanding the key to developing content that gets noticed and gets consumed.
- Triggering nurture campaigns that escalate your prospects from engagements to inquiries.
- Creating a set of ABM metrics that matter.
About the Speaker
Harry J. Gold
CEO, Overdrive Interactive
Harry is the Founder and CEO of Overdrive Interactive, an award-winning digital marketing firm in Boston, Massachusetts focused on serving global enterprise clients. He has spent his career helping companies to open and widen their digital marketing channels so they can thrive and grow in today’s digital first world. His client experience at as Overdrive’s CEO comes from across the B2B and B2C spectrum and includes AT&T, IBM, GE Healthcare, Dell, Samsonite, Harley-Davidson, AIG, John Hancock, AXA, Partners Healthcare, Staples, RSA Security and other ROI driven organizations. He also serves on the board of the New England Direct Marketing Association, is the chair for the Marketing Technology Summit and is a digital marketing instructor for the Association of National Advertisers. Harry was also voted the New England Direct Marketer of the Year in 2016.Register for Webinar