Agency Marketing Intern
Why intern at Overdrive Interactive?
An internship at Overdrive Interactive is a foot in the door. We train our interns to become expert interactive marketers so they can work for our company. So, while getting in the door might be a little harder, once you’re in, you are viewed as a critical team member and an integral part of the agency’s future.
About Overdrive Interactive
Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
- Provide daily support for the agency marketing department
- Source and write social media content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest
- Help in increasing clients’ followers through outreach activities
- Conduct online research for prospective clients as needed
- Learn about digital marketing best practices including increasing email subscriptions, follower engagement, improving website traffic, and requests for presentations
- Write for the Overdrive blog discussing industry trends and news
- Opportunity to present digital marketing trends in front of the entire agency
- Works closely with senior executives and agency president
- You are a member of the Class of ’16 or ’15 – either senior undergraduate, recent graduate
- You are a graduate student with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Have taken/are taking advertising and marketing courses
- Interested in digital marketing
- Writes with clarity, directness and brevity
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently as well as in team environments
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Able to devote 15-20 hours per week at Overdrive
- Lives within commuting distance of our Allston, MA location (working remotely is not available)
If you fit the above profile, we want to speak with you. As well, we’ll happily develop a flexible work schedule to accommodate your other obligations.