Director of Marketing Automation
Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
Overdrive is hiring a Director of Marketing Automation. This is a new position with the function of building and leading our new marketing automation practice. A successful candidate will have the drive, vision and experience to lead this group. Deep experience in both online marketing in general and marketing automation (MA) in particular is critical, with keen insights into how MA can be integrated with SEO, SEM, online advertising, social media marketing and other online marketing channels.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create a business plan to build the marketing automation division.
- Work with the CEO and Vice President of Business Development to sell MA engagements to both existing and new Overdrive clients.
- Hire and supervise MA staff as needed to support the MA work.
- Lead the Overdrive team in assessing client needs, creating an MA strategy and action plan, and overseeing implementation and optimization of the action plan.
- Serve as the company’s MA thought leader and as a best practice consultant to clients.
- Keep abreast of new development in MA and best practices, and keep Overdrive staff up to date on these topics.
- Report to the CEO.
- 2+ years of MA experience, including experience creating MA strategies and implementation plans.
- At least 6 months of hands-on Eloqua experience.
- Eloqua certification a plus.
- Salesforce.com certification a plus.
- 2+ years of additional work in digital marketing.
- Success leading a team of at least 5 people.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent client skills.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture
Please include salary requirements with all responses. No phone calls please. EOE.