Summer Photography Internship
Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
Why intern at Overdrive Interactive?
An internship at Overdrive Interactive is a foot in the door. We train our interns to become expert interactive marketers so they can work for our company. So, while getting in the door might be a little harder here, once you’re in, you are viewed as a critical team member and an integral part of the agency’s future.
Overdrive is looking for a creative photography intern for the summer to build our library of images. In this role, you will produce photo content for our website and social channels. Candidates should be able to take on open-ended projects with little supervision.
- Shooting photography for social media, blog posts, and other content initiatives
- Editing photography to optimize different web channels and social platforms
- Create, organize, and manage library of images
- Execute creative ideas for photography based on tasks assigned
- 1-2 years experience in photography (either academic or hobby)
- Rising Seniors or recent graduates
- Ability to devote 15-20 hours per week at Overdrive
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom
- Experience with following a Creative Brief
- Ability to work independently and efficiently as well as in team environments
- Ability to take feedback and translate it into work
- Hardware requirements: laptop and camera equipment
- Software requirements: Adobe Lightroom
To apply, please provide a resume, cover letter, and portfolio. Must be available June-August.