Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting-edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics, and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever-changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious Front-End Dev/Graphic Designer to join our team. You would be joining a group that strives for excellence in every facet of the projects we work on both internally and for our clients.
As Front-End Dev/Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for the execution of web projects from wireframe development to design composition to interfacing with our development team. Attention to detail is key. You should demonstrate the desire and ability to innovate and push the boundaries of your work. You should have strong interpersonal and communication skills. You must meet deadlines while handling multiple projects and accounts. Must have a website documenting your work.
- A degree in design or related field
- Agency and/or comparable experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional interactive work for a variety of clients and industries
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to build responsive front-end HTML/CSS using modern techniques such as flexbox, CSS animations, etc.
- Experience working within CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Experience working within version control such as GIT a plus
- Ability to concept and execute on brand identity, information architecture, and usability
- Passion for clean design, knowledge of typography and color theory
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Partner with internal teams including Creative, Account Management, and Development to understand requirements, user needs, and design feasibility
- Produce wireframes, interaction diagrams, sketches, storyboards, workflows, responsive front-end code, and clickable prototypes for usability testing
- Draw on information from multiple sources, including usability studies and customer feedback, to inform your work
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Flexible spending accounts including: commuter and child care benefits
- Vision care discounts
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Competitive salary
- Employee referral bonus
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Free healthy snacks, coffee and teas
- Contemporary open-loft office space
- Fun parties and office culture
Please include salary requirements with all responses. No phone calls please. EOE.