Overdrive Interactive is looking for a Jr. Digital Content Graphic Designer to join our creative team!
Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting-edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious interactive designer to join our highly collaborative group of talented designers! You will be joining a group that strives for excellence in every facet of the projects we work on both internally and for our clients.
As a Jr. Digital Content Graphic Designer, You will be involved as a team member that drives forward the creative projects and campaigns that will really push the needle for our clients. You will be part of the team responsible for the execution of project concepts from start to finish. Attention to detail should be second to none and you should demonstrate the desire and ability to continually innovate and push the boundaries of your work. You should possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, allowing you to effectively communicate your design ideas within the creative team and other departments within the agency. You should possess a proven ability to meet deadlines, while handling multiple projects, and accounts.
- Produce wireframes, sketches, storyboards, workflows, as well as clickable prototypes for usability testing
- Communicate and present a clear vision of concepts to creative and account teams
- Create and formulate a visual and emotional expression to the target audience
- Self-manage deliverables to ensure deadlines are met and design quality is excellent
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with team members to define visual design direction
- Attend, participate, and give feedback at project and internal team meetings
- Help build a strong company culture driven around design and communication and collaboration
- A degree in graphic design, UI design or similar creative field
- Passion for clean design, love of typography, knowledge of color theory, desire to solve problems in an innovative manner, and eagerness to continually learn/grow
- Produce high-end functional interface designs for responsive websites, landing pages, banners, emails and more
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills
- A strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional interactive work for a variety of clients and industries
- High-level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as well as additional experience with the full range of Adobe Creative Suite Products
- Exceptional communication skills, as well as strong analytical skills, and work ethic, experience presenting and communicating design ideas and project goals to clients
- Must be detail oriented and ambitious
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture
Please include salary requirements with all responses. No phone calls please. EOE.