Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
This position will be involved in all aspects of the development process from start to finish: websites, Facebook apps, landing pages, microsites and much more. The ideal candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic and eager to stay current with emerging technologies in the fast-paced environments of both the agency and the world of digital marketing, in general. This position will report directly to the Director of Interactive Services, but will also have the availability to gain exposure to all aspects of online marketing.
- 3-5+ years of experience in web production.
- Proven ability to debug code (no WYSIWYG Editor).
- In-depth understanding of cross-browser issues and W3C standards.
- Ability to convert Photoshop files into fully-functional web pages.
- Knowledge of PHP programming language ASP/ASP.NET a plus.
- Understanding of relational database systems such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Experience with open source CMS systems such as Joomla, Drupal, Typo3 and development of WordPress blogs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies and programs.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture
Please include salary requirements with all responses. No phone calls please. EOE.