Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
Overdrive is seeking candidates for the position of SEO Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and analyzing clients’ SEO programs using Overdrive’s suite of management, analytics and tracking tools. Candidates must be energetic, enthusiastic and ready to learn and work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Stay abreast of current SEO news, technologies and best practices.
- Act as agency thought leader and contribute to body of thought leadership materials including blog posts, webinars and speaking engagements.
- Proactively plan, customize and manage client-facing SEO campaigns, and insure successful outcomes and client satisfaction.
- Full management and oversight of SEO campaigns that may include site audits, social integration, linking programs, content development, conversion optimization, analytics and report generation, and other tactics that bring about desired search outcomes.
- Analyze and translate data from various data sources (web analytics, internal toolset, etc.) into actionable client content recommendations.
- Use your SEO Analyst expertise to create strategy targeting keyword phrases – both on page and off page.
- Participate in marketing, research, presentation development and pitches for new business development.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in math, science, marketing or technology field preferred.
- Inquisitive personality that continually seeks to develop expertise and educate others.
- Working knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS and general site code and hosting principals.
- Proficient with Excel, BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Omniture, AHrefs, Google Tag Manager, Webmaster tools, SEOmoz, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, Yext and other SEO related APIs, platforms and technologies.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Kentico, Sitecore, or Hubspot is a strong plus.
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting SEO strategy. Be prepared to discuss specific accounts, strategies, and achievements
- Frequent reader of trade publications such as Search Engine Land and Search Engine Roundtable, as well as expert bloggers such as SEO by the SEA, Google Webmaster Central Blog, Google Webmasters.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture
Please include salary requirements with all responses. No phone calls please. EOE.