Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
Why intern at Overdrive Interactive?
An internship at Overdrive Interactive is a foot in the door. We train our interns to become expert interactive marketers so they can work for our company. So, while getting in the door might be a little harder here, once you’re in, you are viewed as a critical team member and an integral part of the agency’s future.
Overdrive interactive is seeking qualified candidates for video production. In this role, you’ll produce engaging videos from our content to live across web platforms and social channels. Candidates should be able to tell a story, and understand how to integrate content into meaningful video/film.
- Pre-production- Craft engaging video pieces for mass production of our content, Storyboarding
- Production- Assist with lighting, audio, camera operation, and overall set-up
- Post-Production- Video editing, basic animation
- Collaborate with team members
- 1-2 years experience in video production, film production, or media
- Rising Seniors or recent graduates
- Able to devote 15-20 hours per week at Overdrive
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro video editing, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X
- Basic motion graphics
- Ability to work independently and efficiently as well as in team environments
- Ability to take feedback and translate it into work
- Hardware requirements: laptop
- Software requirements: Adobe After Effects. Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X
To apply, please provide a resume, cover letter, and sample of your work. Must be available June-August.