Harry Gold to Speak at NEDMA’s 56th Annual Conference
Big news! Overdrive Interactive Founder and CEO, Harry Gold, will present his session “Become a Marketing Engineer”, at the New England Direct Marketing Association’s 56th conference on May 16th, 2018. This conference is a one-day event that brings together experts in the field of marketing to share the latest on mobile, direct mail, marketing automation, and more. We’re proud to announce that we are a sponsor of this event as well.
There’s still time to purchase your ticket for 50% off, register now to claim your spot! Hurry – discount ends on May 9th.
In this session, you will learn how to become conversant in the technologies we use everyday, such as Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, and Web Development. You will further understand how all the best practices and platforms we use come together to create a marketing infrastructure, customer journey and sales funnel.
Specific topics and tactics covered include:
- Plot out a customer journey and its marketing tech stack components
- Visualize your marketing infrastructure
- Strike emotional chords so prospects pay attention
- Focus creative on conversion and engagement so prospects take action
- React to prospects behavior and data with marketing automation and personalization
- Measure what works and doesn’t work
- How to become a Marketing Engineer!
We hope to see you there!