Overdrive Interactive is Hiring SEO Analysts!
Overdrive Interactive, a Boston-based digital agency, is seeking candidates for our SEO Analyst and Senior SEO Analyst positions! Candidates interested in applying to Overdrive will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with cutting edge marketing programs they need to grow and succeed. Are you interested in joining our SEO team? Apply using our Careers page today!
SEO Analyst Responsibilities and Qualities
Watch the full interview where Jeff Selig, our VP of Earned Media and Analytics, answers questions about the type of SEO candidate we’re looking for.
Experience-Levels We’re Hiring For
The SEO Analyst will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and analyzing clients’ SEO programs using Overdrive’s suite of management, analytics, and tracking tools. Candidates must be energetic, enthusiastic, and ready to learn and work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Core duties include:
- Proactively plan, customize, and manage client-facing SEO campaigns to insure a successful outcome
- Full management and oversight of SEO campaigns that bring desired search outcomes
- Analyze and translate data from various data sources into actionable client content recommendations
The Senior SEO Analyst will create comprehensive online marketing strategies based on our client’s goals and needs. The ideal candidate will actively contribute to Overdrive’s search strategy knowledge base as a subject matter expert and execute against large-scale campaigns with guidance, working within interdisciplinary teams.
Core duties include:
- Be responsible for developing SEO strategies that guide the development and content process
- Communicate strategic visions to our clients
- Manage a team with diverse skill sets including technology, content, social, and media
Overdrive is Ready to Meet You!
Apply for an SEO Analyst position on overdriveinteractive.com today! Follow Overdrive Interactive on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to learn more about our digital marketing services and company culture.