Always on ABM
A quick-start workshop to supercharge your account-based marketing
This session focuses Overdrive’s tried and proven approach to getting ABM programs launched across the whole sales and marketing funnel in the right way, right away. These are the same strategies and tactics Overdrive applies to its base of highly successful B2B enterprises. You will learn the essential ingredients of a steady state “always on” ABM program that consistently puts your brand, messages and offers in front of qualified people at the right companies at the right time – all the time.
Insights and tactical skills building will include formulating Overdrive’s 4-step program of building and prioritizing an intent based ABM target list, buying media that targets those exact companies and people at the right times, triggering nurture and sales campaigns from prospect behavior and creating a set of ABM metrics that you can take action against.Setup Workshop
Key topics covered in this session are as follows:
- Learning the critical 4 steps in Overdrive’s ABM roadmap.
- Building an ABM target list with the scale to make a difference.
- Identifying intenders fast so your sales team can get the jump on the competition.
- Buying media that targets the right companies and people.
- Getting to know ABM platforms such as Madison Logic, Demandbase, Terminus, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and VisitorTrack.
- Understanding the key to developing content that gets noticed and gets consumed.
- Triggering nurture campaigns that escalate your prospects from engagements to inquiries.
- Creating a set of ABM metrics that matter.
About the Instructor
Harry J. Gold
Founder and CEO
In 2001, Harry and his partner started Overdrive Interactive. As the architect behind Overdrive Interactive’s digital programs, Harry’s primary mission is to create innovative marketing programs that really work and make sure that the best practices and technologies that drive success are continually blended into the culture and methods of the agency. What excites Harry is the knowledge that Overdrive Interactive’s collaborative environment has created a company of online marketing experts who all drive success for the clients they serve. Harry is also a frequent lecturer for The American Marketing Association, The Association of National Advertisers, The New England Direct Marketing Association and more. When Harry is not preaching the virtues of digital marketing to the world, you will probably find him on the shores of Gloucester, Massachusetts fishing for stripers or tending to his lobster pots.Setup Workshop