End-to-End Digital Marketing (B2B and B2C)
Strategies and tactics your teams need to know right now to succeed
This half day course is Overdrive’s flag ship workshop. It reveals our proven online marketing approach that unites all the moving parts of digital marketing into a powerful and measurable platform. It includes media, search, social, website experiences, marketing automation, action oriented creative and of course a measurement approach, all wrapped into an integrated program. It unifies all the channels, technologies and components of online marketing, demand generation and branding into a customer journey that guides your target audience into your organization’s sales funnel and lasting brand embrace.
This session will help you and your team wrap their heads around all the moving parts of digital marketing and add power and potential to your current online platforms, channels and campaigns. The session will include real case studies (both B2B and B2C), as well as tactics and ideas that your company can start using right away.Setup Workshop
Key topics covered in this session are as follows:
- Thinking digitally about the customer journey, experience and relationship and becoming more conversant and confident when it comes to online marketing.
- Organizing complex digital marketing strategies, technologies and channels into easy-to-understand visual renderings and templates teams can rally around.
- Understanding the major paid online media categories including search, display, native, social, video, programmatic, mobile and more.
- Understanding how to plan, launch, manage and track digital programs that yield measurable ROI.
- Improving the conversion rates, escalation rates, brand impact and ROI of steady state programs such as paid search, SEO, social, display, retargeting, marketing automation and content syndication.
- Leverage earned and owned media such as SEO, social media, email and inbound marketing.
Understand how digital marketing is being used by real companies through actual case studies.
Understand the “martech” stack and technology platforms powering today’s modern marketing programs.
- Learn to review digital marketing data and campaign dashboards to yield actionable insights and how to apply those insights across multiple marketing channels.
About the Instructor
Harry J. Gold
Founder and CEO
In 2001, Harry and his partners started Overdrive Interactive. As the architect behind Overdrive Interactive’s digital programs, Harry’s primary mission is to create innovative marketing programs that really work and make sure that the best practices and technologies that drive success are continually blended into the culture and methods of the agency. What excites Harry is the knowledge that Overdrive Interactive’s collaborative environment has created a company of online marketing experts who all drive success for the clients they serve. Harry is also a frequent lecturer for The American Marketing Association, The Association of National Advertisers, The New England Direct Marketing Association and more. When Harry is not preaching the virtues of digital marketing to the world, you will probably find him on the shores of Gloucester, Massachusetts fishing for stripers or tending to his lobster pots.Setup Workshop