High Impact Digital Demand Generation for B2B
Generating opportunities sales teams will love
This half day workshop is a B2B version of our End-to-End Digital Marketing course and is designed to get people operating from the same marketing playbook and turn your team into full-funnel marketers. The course reveals a methodology that unifies all the moving parts that comprises a consumer’s digital journey from brand awareness through purchase and retention. It digs deep into ABM (account-based marketing) and includes sections on media, search, social media, website experience, nurture and marketing automation, measurement and more.
This session provides a walk-through of the practical steps and best practices that organizations need to master to successfully launch a digital marketing platform that delivers the full power of the web. It will show the construction of integrated customer journeys that lead prospects to your door and revenue to your sales funnel.
The content is clearly organized into an integrated workshop meant to bring your teams marketing expertise to the next level. Beginners will get their heads around the fundamentals and experts will certainly walk away with new ideas and best practices they start using right away.Setup Workshop
Key topics covered in this session are as follows:
- Thinking digitally about the customer journey, experience and relationship and being more conversant and confident when it comes to online demand generation and account-based marketing (ABM).
- Organizing complex digital marketing strategies, technologies and channels into easy-to-understand visual renderings and templates teams can rally around.
Understanding the major paid online media categories including search, display, native, social, video, programmatic, mobile and more.
- Understanding how to plan, launch, manage and track digital programs that yield measurable ROI.
- Improving the conversion rates, escalation rates, brand impact and ROI of steady state programs such as paid search, SEO, social, display, retargeting, marketing automation and content syndication.
- Leveraging and optimizing content for earned and owned media such as SEO, social media, email and inbound marketing.
- Understanding how digital marketing is being used by real companies through actual case studies.
- Understanding the “martech” stack and technology platforms powering today’s modern marketing programs.
About the Instructor
Harry J. Gold
Founder and CEO
In 2001, Harry and his partners started Overdrive Interactive. As the architect behind Overdrive Interactive’s digital programs, Harry’s primary mission is to create innovative marketing programs that really work and make sure that the best practices and technologies that drive success are continually blended into the culture and methods of the agency. What excites Harry is the knowledge that Overdrive Interactive’s collaborative environment has created a company of online marketing experts who all drive success for the clients they serve. Harry is also a frequent lecturer for The American Marketing Association, The Association of National Advertisers, The New England Direct Marketing Association and more. When Harry is not preaching the virtues of digital marketing to the world, you will probably find him on the shores of Gloucester, Massachusetts fishing for stripers or tending to his lobster pots.Setup Workshop