Quick Start Marketing Automation
Getting your nurture programs up, running and optimized now!
Are you getting the most or the minimum out of your marketing automation? Most organizations have taken the first step in marketing automation, acquiring an enterprise class marketing automation system such as Marketo, Act-On, Eloqua, Aprimo or Pardot, and hired an administrator to run it. However, very few organizations are taking advantage of the rich features these platforms offer or have the content to endlessly feed their nurture campaigns.
Furthermore, many organizations have nurture campaigns that have not been audited, updated, optimized or coordinated with sales and digital media programs. They are using stale content, old messaging and have no alignment with sales, marketing or media.
This seminar will teach you the approach to quickly launch and audit marketing automation-based nurture campaigns and integrate them with your media and sales campaigns without getting bogged down by overthinking the process.Setup Workshop
Key topics covered in this session are as follows:
- Auditing and optimizing nurture campaigns on three critical layers; technical, media and creative and fixing what is broken fast!
- Understanding the components of marketing automation campaigns that go beyond email – the full anatomy of a cross platform nurture campaign.
- Getting your head around your MarTech stack – how do a quick audit of what your organization has.
- Formulating and visualizing a realistic multi-channel nurture campaign that integrate email, media, sales efforts to inform and embrace your target prospects.
- Blending nurture with personalized site calls to action and ABM media campaigns.
- Planning triggered events and sales alerts that let you and your sales team act on instantly to user behavior and prospect buying signals.
- Balancing the mix of content offers and contact offers in a way that escalate prospects though the sales funnel.
- Measuring and analyzing your nurture and media campaign data to extract actionable insights and marketplace intelligence and timely intent data.
About the Instructor
Harry J. Gold
Founder and CEO
In 2001, Harry and his partners started Overdrive Interactive. As the architect behind Overdrive Interactive’s digital programs, Harry’s primary mission is to create innovative marketing programs that really work and make sure that the best practices and technologies that drive success are continually blended into the culture and methods of the agency. What excites Harry is the knowledge that Overdrive Interactive’s collaborative environment has created a company of online marketing experts who all drive success for the clients they serve. Harry is also a frequent lecturer for The American Marketing Association, The Association of National Advertisers, The New England Direct Marketing Association and more. When Harry is not preaching the virtues of digital marketing to the world, you will probably find him on the shores of Gloucester, Massachusetts fishing for stripers or tending to his lobster pots.Setup Workshop