The 5 Pillars of Ecommerce
The things omni-channel marketers have got to get right to succeed!
There are countless factors that can drive success when it comes to an ecommerce or omni-channel organization. However, when it comes to your digital marketing there are 5 channels that you must get right. These channels include search, product listing ads, paid social, custom audiences and remarketing and of course Amazon.
The amazing part is how many companies don’t apply basic and advanced ROI optimization fundamentals to get all these channels ramped up and working together to create the always-on customer pathways that lead to sales and success. They literally fail because simple fixes and best practices are being ignored.
This session reveals these critical five channels you have got to get right and some simple tactics you can use right now to boost ROI within those channels.Setup Workshop
Key topics covered in this session are as follows:
- Understanding the components of successful ecommerce marketing including organic and paid search, PLAs (product listing ads and shopping sites), social and display and custom audience retargeting.
- Dominating search with powerful combinations of organic, paid and product listings.
- Segmenting audience cookie pools and customer lists that power surgical retargeting.
- Creating customized dynamic ads featuring products you know people are interested in.
- Knowing and establishing the right KPIs for SEO, SEM, PLA, retargeting and social.
About the Instructor
Harry J. Gold
Founder and CEO
In 2001, Harry and his partner started Overdrive Interactive. As the architect behind Overdrive Interactive’s digital programs, Harry’s primary mission is to create innovative marketing programs that really work and make sure that the best practices and technologies that drive success are continually blended into the culture and methods of the agency. What excites Harry is the knowledge that Overdrive Interactive’s collaborative environment has created a company of online marketing experts who all drive success for the clients they serve. Harry is also a frequent lecturer for The American Marketing Association, The Association of National Advertisers, The New England Direct Marketing Association and more. When Harry is not preaching the virtues of digital marketing to the world, you will probably find him on the shores of Gloucester, Massachusetts fishing for stripers or tending to his lobster pots.Setup Workshop