Facebook Paid Advertising
Optimize Facebook paid advertising with Overdrive
While other social platforms have risen to prominence in recent years, Facebook is still the 800-pound gorilla of social media marketing. With billions of active users worldwide and the ability to target prospects with incredible precision, Facebook paid advertising delivers both reach and specificity, making it a highly cost-effective marketing channel.
Managing Facebook paid advertising, however, can be a challenge for even the most seasoned marketing teams. Facebook updates, algorithms, and best practices are constantly changing, and the fierce competition for users’ attention requires an expert hand when it comes to strategies for targeting, messaging, remarketing, budgeting, and creating virality.
While the industry is full of specialized Facebook marketing firms, Overdrive provides full-service digital marketing expertise that incorporates Facebook paid advertising campaigns into end-to-end campaigns for greater marketing synergy and ROI.
Social Media Map
The latest Social Media Map from Overdrive provides a snapshot of the evolving social media landscape for marketing. View the map online or download it as a PDF with live links to more than 390 sites, apps, and tools broken down into 25 categories.Access Now
Why Is Facebook Paid Advertising Important?
With all the other social platforms available, why should Facebook paid advertising still command a significant portion of your social media budget?
- Dominance. 80% of people using the Internet have Facebook accounts, and most active users check their Facebook page several times per day.
- Targetable. Facebook provides tools to segment audiences by age, behavior, education, financial status, interests, work, geography, and more.
- Cost-effective. Because it’s so targeted, Facebook enables you to reach your audiences with budgets far below the cost of traditional media like television and radio ads, helping to lower your cost per acquisition.
- Immediate results. Facebook paid advertising delivers results quickly, driving traffic and conversions from day one.
- Measurable. Tracking impressions, clicks, and conversion on Facebook is easy and effective, enabling you to continually optimize campaigns to increase results.
- Influential. Nearly half of Americans say that Facebook is there primary influencer of purchases.
Marketing Minute Video: The Power of the Social Media Share – Going Viral
When it comes to social media, everybody thinks about getting the Like, or how many Facebook Fans they have. But, it’s not about the Like or the Fan, it’s about the SHARE! Watch Harry J. Gold, CEO of Overdrive, explain the power of the Share!Watch the Video
Facebook Paid Advertising: Strategies That Drive Conversions
When choosing Overdrive as your partner for Facebook paid advertising, you’ll benefit from the vast experience and deep expertise of our social media team. Here are a sample of the strategies we often recommend for clients seeking to increase impressions, clicks, and conversions.
- Target wisely. Facebook paid advertising let you get incredibly granular with targeting, and taking advantage of this capability is critical to minimizing your cost per click. If your targeting is too broad and not well optimized, you’re wasting valuable ad dollars. Facebook Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences provide unique opportunities to reach the people most likely to click and convert.
- Entertain your audience. Creativity is a premium in Facebook paid advertising, as users come to Facebook to be entertained and diverted. The ads and content that go viral rarely follow a by-the-book formula for copy and visuals.
- Say it with video. Video rules Facebook, and using video in your ads can help to markedly spike clicks and conversions. Uploading video directly to Facebook (rather than using YouTube links) will result in higher levels of engagement.
- Test and test again. To increase conversion optimization and maximize the effectiveness of your Facebook paid advertising campaigns, you’ll want to test everything from copy and images to CTAs and URLs.
- Remarket to reconnect. Facebook remarketing has proven highly effective at reconnecting with prospects who have already shown some level of interest or interaction.
Overdrive Services for Facebook Paid Advertising
Overdrive offers comprehensive social media marketing services, including the following services for Facebook paid advertising campaigns:
- Campaign planning (steady-state and tent pole) for consumer and b2b social media marketing
- Campaign goals and objectives
- Targeting and audience research
- Creative services (copy and design)
- Budget recommendations
- Media opportunities
- Ad manager optimization
- A/B Testing
What is Facebook paid advertising?
Facebook paid advertising enables companies to reach potential customers on Facebook with highly targeted ads that appear on users’ Facebook pages.
What are the benefits of Facebook paid advertising?
Facebook paid advertising is highly targeted and cost-effective, enabling advertisers to reach very specific audience segments with limited advertising dollars. Facebook paid advertising can be implemented quickly and delivers fast and measurable results.
Why is paid social advertising important in a digital marketing plan?
Social media has become an established channel for acquiring customers, building brands and generating leads. With strong competition for user attention, paid social advertising enables companies to reach specific audiences on social media channels more effectively and to ensure that ads reach the right people at the right time in order to increase clicks and maximize conversions.