Branding

shutterstock_425023780

Video Marketing on Social Media

By

Andy Warhol was right when he said, “In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes.” Then again, maybe he was putting it too mildly. Today, thanks to social media, everyone has the opportunity to be famous for an indefinite period of time, not just 15 minutes. Look at Casie Neistat. How about PewDiePie?…

Read the full article

Social Media

2017-smm-graphic

Overdrive Releases 2017 Social Media Map

By

Overdrive Interactive has updated our signature Social Media Map to present our most current snapshot of the social media ecosystem. The updated map includes live links to more than 230 websites, mobile apps and tools broken down into 23 categories. The map is available as a pdf on the Overdrive website at http://www.ovrdrv.com/social-media-map. Sadly, we…

Read the full article

Marketing

The Secret to Great Content Marketing with Harry Gold

By

What kinds of content do people want to consume? Discover the four cornerstones of great content with Harry Gold, CEO of Overdrive Interactive.     If you would like to leverage our digital marketing expertise for your content marketing, please contact us or check out examples of lightweight content in our Infographic portfolio.

Email

12 Ways to Avoid the Spam Folder (And Any Other Folder That Isn’t the Inbox)

12 Ways to Avoid the Spam Folder

By

 “Just 79 percent of legitimate commercial emails worldwide reach their intended target, according to new research from data solutions provider Return Path. The 2016 Deliverability Benchmark Report shows that the remainder—a full 21 percent—are diverted to spam folders or blocked entirely. These global numbers remain unchanged from the company’s 2015 benchmark report.” – Return Path We…

Read the full article

Advertising

2017 CMOs Predictions Using AI, VR, and IoT for Marketing

By

Artificial Intelligence Creates New Marketing Categories Chris Golec, Founder & CEO, Demandbase  In 2017, AI will allow marketers to create highly customized and personal ads in real-time specific to buyer’s interests using personas developed through social profiles (https://www.crystalknows.com) and their digital footprint. AI will take email blasts from “one size fits all” to automatically filtering out weak…

Read the full article