Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
The Account Supervisor role is an interactive marketing strategist and account manager. You are responsible for understanding and applying Overdrive’s products and services to meet the needs of our client’s business objectives and strategies. This is accomplished through an understanding of their climate, category, company, customer and competition. This position mandates exceptional knowledge of general business practices as well as interactive and general marketing principles.
- Management of a mutually productive relationship and clear communications between client and Overdrive at all levels
- Providing marketing leadership and advice to clients and others
- Developing and implementing both short and long-term strategic marketing programs and initiatives for clients
- Strategic implementation of Overdrive’s policies, procedures and products
- Project management of the day-to-day activities of specific Overdrive accounts
- Providing strategic direction and guidance to agency personnel to ensure fulfillment of client objectives and expectations
- Ensure complete, timely and actionable direction to all departments on all client programs
- Management of account and client financials inclusive of estimates, budgets, billing and tracking of spend
- Provide agency management with client communications and information relevant to the Overdrive’s overall performance on accounts
- Analyze agency/campaign reports and communicate key findings to client
- Prepare and present presentations associated with agency and client performance associated with programs being managed
- Assume other agency responsibilities as directed by agency principals
- An extensive knowledge of online advertising techniques and promotional vehicles such as Social Media, SEO, Online media, SEM, Email Marketing, etc.
- Experience managing junior level account management staff and teams comprised of specialists representing various agency disciplines (SEO, SEM, Online Media, Design/Creative, Development)
- Thorough understanding of tracking, measurement and analytics platforms and metrics used to measure and track campaign performance, inclusive of Omniture, Google Analytics and others.
- Understanding of all interactive marketing KPIs, inclusive of CPC, CTR, CPL, CPA, Conversion/Action Rate and others
- Experience managing agency financial process inclusive of Net/Gross, estimate, time tracking and campaign budgets
- Extensive experience with SEO focused client engagements and initiatives inclusive of tools, technologies, content development, reporting, analytics, website analysis and more. Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- A thorough understanding of interactive and general marketing principals
- Initiative and innovation in problem solving and task management
- The ability to facilitate and evaluate quality communications strategies
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated team management experience and ability to unite and lead individuals from different disciplines and departments
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to learn and lead a client’s business
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Fluency in MS Office, inclusive of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Thorough understand of SEO on both a tactical and strategic level.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 4-6 years of Advertising or Interactive Marketing Agency experience
- Current Google AdWords certification is a plus
- Candidate has led SEO focused client engagements
- Clients & Profits experience is a plus
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture
Please include salary requirements with all responses. No phone calls please. EOE.