How can you compete in today’s modern world of marketing? By becoming a Marketing Engineer. Evolve the way you approach digital marketing by discovering the best practices and platforms to use.
Register for the Becoming a Marketing Engineer: Crafting the Customer Journey Webinar on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 2pm EDT.
In this webinar, you will learn how to create a marketing infrastructure that ties into the customer journey and sales funnel. Join Harry Gold, CEO of Overdrive to learn what the different marketing technology applications and elements do, and become conversant in the technologies marketers use everyday. Your brand’s marketing strategy will evolve to consider the full array of technologies available to help form the digital experience. In addition, you will learn the trick behind simply asking yourself one question: “And Then What?” to follow the customer journey from impression to sale and beyond.
You will learn:
- Plot out a customer journey and its marketing tech stack components
- Visualize your marketing infrastructure
- Strike emotional chords so prospects pay attention
- Focus creative on conversion and engagement so prospects take action
- React to prospects behavior and data with marketing automation and personalization
- Measure what works and doesn’t work
- How to become a Marketing Engineer!
If you can’t attend the live event, register anyway. We’ll send you the video and slides.
Register Now: https://www.ovrdrv.com/marketing-engineer-webinar/