LIVE Webinar on Always-on Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
On Thursday, May 21, 2020, at 2 PM, join Overdrive CEO, Harry J. Gold and New England Direct Marketing Association (NEDMA) for a live FREE webinar, focusing on Overdrive’s tried and proven approach to getting Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs launched across the whole sales and marketing funnel in the right way, right away.
The 90-minutes live FREE webinar will walk you through the essential tactics of an always-on ABM program that truly scales to consistently put your brand and offers in front of the people at the companies you want to do business with. This webinar will help marketers focus their efforts and media investments on generating leads and opportunities their sales team will love.
- Event: Live FREE Webinar
- Topic: Always-on Account-Based Marketing
- Time: 2:00pm EST
- Where: Zoom Webinar (You can attend the webinar through your desktop computer or mobile phone)
What you’ll learn:
The webinar will walk you through:
- Learning the critical 4 steps in Overdrive’s ABM roadmap.
- Building an ABM target list with the scale to make a difference.
- Identifying intenders fast so your sales team can get the jump on the competition.
- Buying media that target the right companies and people.
- Getting to know ABM platforms such as Madison Logic, Demandbase, Terminus, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and VisitorTrack.
- Understanding the key to developing content that gets noticed and gets consumed.
- Triggering nurture campaigns that escalate your prospects from engagements to inquiries.
- Creating a set of ABM metrics that matter.
Who is this Webinar for: Marketers who are responsible for ABM campaigns– initiation, execution, and performance, those who have an interest in understanding the types of tools used to manage ABM, and digital CMOs who are in search of new ways to fill their company’s sales funnel.
Reserve your spot for the webinar today!
Can’t attend live? Register anyway! We’ll send you the recorded webinar along with the deck after the session ends.