Why should Account-Based Marketing be Always- On?
Always-On ABM puts your brand in front of the people who can actually buy what you sell and keeps it there ALL THE TIME – not just for a short time. Your ABM programs don’t have to be huge in scale, but they must be targeted, compelling, and consistent.
Overdrive CEO, Harry J. Gold’s recent info-packed live webinar revealed how Overdrive helps clients to create and launch ‘always-on’ steady-state Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs that feed the sales pipeline with qualified leads.
Insights and tactical skills reviewed included how to formulate and implement Overdrive’s 4-step program of building and prioritizing an intent-based ABM target list, buying media that targets those exact companies and people at the right times, triggering nurture and sales campaigns from prospect behavior, and creating a set of ABM metrics that you can take action against.
Topics Covered in the Session:
- Learning the critical 4 steps in Overdrive’s ABM roadmap.
- Building an ABM target list with the scale to make a difference.
- Identifying intenders fast so your sales team can get the jump on the competition.
- Buying media that target the right companies and people.
- Getting to know ABM platforms such as Madison Logic, Demandbase, Terminus, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and VisitorTrack.
- Understanding the key to developing content that gets noticed and gets consumed.
- Triggering nurture campaigns that escalate your prospects from engagements to inquiries.
- Creating a set of ABM metrics that matter.
Like the webinar? Visit Overdrive University to book a personalized course that will help you launch coordinated programs that result in greater ROI.