More and more companies are using account-based marketing (ABM) to drive sales. Before launching an ABM strategy, it’s important to know that ABM tactics are testable over a period of time, and results can take a couple of years to take effect. The key is to have an always-on ABM strategy that surrounds your target audience – creating a sustainable approach for the long term.
In this webinar, Overdrive’s CEO and Founder, Harry J. Gold, breaks down ABM, why it’s important, and what it takes to craft a successful program in four easy steps. With the help of Overdrive’s extensive experience and proven ABM approach, your company will be able to create a program that nurtures leads that your sales team will love.
What you’ll learn
This webinar will teach you actionable tactics that put your company in front of your target audience including:
- Cross-platform customer journey mapping: Plotting out a customer journey and its marketing tech stack components.
- ABM list building: Building an ABM list of prospects with the scale to make a difference.
- Target account identification: Identifying intenders who are looking for what you sell so sales can get the jump on your competition.
- Media buying: Buying media that targets the right companies and people who can actually buy what you are selling.
- Lead nurture: Nurturing leads your sales team will want to pursue.
- Report on metrics: Revealing pipeline value that actually matters to the C-suite.
- Customer journey optimization: Reviewing and rectifying common mistakes in customer journey flows.
Access the webinar and slides today!