Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
The Account Coordinator is responsible working with and supporting senior Overdrive account managers to meet our client’s business objectives and strategies.
- Basic understanding of interactive and general marketing principals
- Basic knowledge of online advertising techniques and promotional vehicles such as SEO, online media, Paid Search, email marketing, social media, etc.
- Understanding of interactive marketing KPIs and analytics, inclusive of CPC, CTR, CPL, CPA, Conversion/Action Rate and others
- Initiative and innovation in problem solving and task management
- The ability to facilitate communication projects in a team driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to learn a client’s business
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Candidate must have relevant educational experience or 1-2 years of Advertising or Interactive Marketing Agency experience
- Administration of the day-to-day activities of specific Overdrive accounts
- Understanding of Overdrive’s policies, procedures and products
- Providing project management support to clients and others
- Managing short and long-term strategic marketing programs/projects and initiatives for clients
- Providing guidance to agency personnel to ensure fulfillment of client objectives and expectations
- Administrative management of agency financial process inclusive of client billing and campaign budgets
- Ensure complete, timely and actionable direction to all departments on all client programs.
- Assume other agency responsibilities as directed by agency principals
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture
Please include salary requirements with all responses. No phone calls please. EOE.