Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative, and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting-edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics, and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience to thrive in today’s ever-changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
The Senior Online Media Planner/Buyer is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the agency and its media clients. *Remote Opportunities Available*
Senior Online Media Planner/Buyer Responsibilities:
- Striving to make all digital campaigns successful, according to established success metrics and client goals.
- Managing all aspects of online display (and occasionally offline) media for Overdrive clients, including strategy development, planning, buying, media management, and reporting and campaign analysis.
- Assist in developing budget allocations across media, media mix scenarios, resulting in strategic, effective media plans, execution, and reporting.
- Managing and reconciling budgets, insertion orders, cancelation orders, and invoices.
- Presenting strategies, tactics, plans, results, and ideas to both clients and the agency.
- Applying a high level of care and close attention to detail to campaigns, reports, and finances.
- Staying abreast of current media and online marketing technologies and innovation, and sharing that information with both clients and the agency.
- Develop and assist with the rapid development of points of view’s on the industry to keep clients informed of shifts in the media landscape (3rd-Party Cookie?)
- Being highly responsive to both client and account department requests as they arrive.
- Assisting colleagues and team members as required, as well as mentoring and training junior team members.
- Evolving agency processes and products as needed, and giving thoughts and feedback on better ways to provide media services to Overdrive’s clients.
- 3 – 4 years of media and agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to organize and prioritize to set and meet deadlines.
- Experience with banner servers (Doubleclick, Google Campaign Manager).
- Experience with DSPs, networks, and negotiated direct site buys.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
Please include salary requirements with all responses. No phone calls please. EOE.