Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
As a Paid Social Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of brands and clients. You will have the opportunity to analyze social media channels, optimize and massively scale company leads and sales. We are rapidly expanding our team and are looking for someone who is passionate about the various and ever growing paid social channels.
Paid Social Responsibilities
- Execute on paid social, display, video ads, carousel ads and other related paid media campaigns to optimize objectives, including CPA, ROAS, and acquisition
- Leverage performance-based media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook/ Instagram, Pinterest, … for paid tactics to drive leads and sales
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports and dashboards for paid social campaigns for various social media channels
- Prepares reports that interpret consumer behavior on social media that will be used to forecast market opportunities/conditions, trends, and investment levels
- Analyzes new and potential product/services, markets, and advertising opportunities and present to team
- 2+ years of direct experience managing paid social campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn as primary focus
- Experience driving strategy and optimizing paid media campaigns to hit CPA and ROAS goals
- Strong analytical mindset with experience conducting A/B testing along with analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using Excel, PowerPoint, …
- Attention to detail a must
- Experience working with both B2B and B2C desirable
- A “Never Stop Learning” mindset and are never happy with the status quo for your client’s goals
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition – You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination – You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration – You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning – You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results – You accept responsibility for your actions
Please include salary requirements with all responses. No phone calls please. EOE.